Terms of Service
You agree to: (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any signup, login and/or registration forms made available via the Service ('Registration Data'); (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to owndrives.com, in order to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (iii) accept all risk of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to owndrives.com.
Conditions On Use of the Service
• You will not use the Service for any illegal purpose, in any manner that is illegal, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Service.
• You will not defeat or interfere with any security feature of the Service.
• You will not alter or modify any content uploaded or stored using the Service, other than content you have uploaded.
• You will not use any automated system, software, or device to index, compile, collect or copy any content residing on servers used by the Service.
• You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including without limitation account names or e-mail addresses, from the Service.
• You will not upload, store, share links to, or make available through the Service any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interfere with the functioning of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• You understand and agree that OwnDrives may immediately terminate the account of, or suspend or terminate access to the Service by, a user that violates any of these prohibitions.
Who is eligible for OwnDrives Services
Our services are available only to individuals and business entities in good legal standing that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Customers agreeing to the Agreement must be over eighteen years old. Anyone, either individuals or business entities, not in compliance with the Agreement may be banned from OwnDrives without prior notice.
Account and Data Security
The Client may designate trusted persons to act as its agents to use the OwnDrives service making sure that each designated person has the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts for the Client. In this case the Client is responsible for all actions processed by its designated agents.
The Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Client's access information and is responsible for all activities that occur utilizing this information. The Client also states that s/he will immediately notify OwnDrives company if the Client notices any suspicious activity under his/her account, including but not limited to unauthorized orders placed or any unauthorized use of the OwnDrives services.
The Client is solely and fully responsible for any content/information uploaded to the OwnDrives servers. The Client takes full responsibility for archiving data, OwnDrives is not responsible for the loss of the data.
The Client states that s/he totally understands that the uploaded content becomes available to anyone once the Client shares the links for the content. When the Client places links to his/her files online, these files can be used by anyone who finds these links. If You do not want Your files to be available for public, simply do not share the file links with anyone. Once shared, You agree that OwnDrives is not responsible for any unwanted actions done with Your files.
If your copyrighted or trademarked works are on the OwnDrives website without your permission, follow the procedure within our DMCA policy.
The Client agrees to store the data in compliance with the law. The Client agrees not to use OwnDrives for the following activities:
1. Downloading, placing, emailing, sharing or any other way of publishing information that advocates terrorist propaganda, violence or displays death. In cases when We consider such information to be extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities and/or to ISP members.
2. Causing harm to minors using any methods whatsoever including but not limited to child pornography. In cases when We consider such information to be extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities and/or to ISP members.
3. Uploading, placing, emailing, sharing or other way of publishing information that does not comply with patent, copyright or trademark laws, discloses trade secrets or interferes with any other property rights.
The Client is solely responsible for the content uploaded and stored on OwnDrives servers. The Client understands and agrees that OwnDrives reserves the right to delete, move, archive (including account information) or edit any content that violates the Agreement or any law, or is otherwise unacceptable. In this case OwnDrives reserves the right to terminate the Client's access to the site, without prior notice and at its sole discretion. What is more, in cases of infringement of the Agreement by the Client OwnDrives will actively participate in helping legal authorities and the government with gathering and providing the information on the Client, the Client's website, illegal or obscene information maintenance and individuals capable of acquiring access or using the illegal or obscene content.
Please also note that any attempts to violate OwnDrives systems or to interrupt OwnDrives services are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability.
Cancellation of Service
You can stop using the Services at any time. We reserve the right to cancel the Services at any time, with or without reason. This includes, but is not limited to, failure to comply with these Terms, a court order and endangerment of other users or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Client acknowledges that OwnDrives service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. OwnDrives and its representatives do not guarantee accuracy, safety and completeness as well as timely provision of services, software and information. We make no warranty that the OwnDrives services will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We make no warranty regarding the reliability or accuracy of the information obtained from the OwnDrives service, and do not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information or other material obtained from the service will meet your expectations.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the OwnDrives service is done at Your own discretion and risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from the OwnDrives service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the given Agreement.
You agree to compensate the damages, including reasonably necessary legal services' fees, and not to hold OwnDrives and its affiliates and branches, management, employees and agents responsible for any claims and requirements based on Your use of the OwnDrives services; or infringement of the present Agreement by You or other policies, decisions and conditions by OwnDrives.
Limitations of Liability
You use OwnDrives at your sole risk. If You are by any reason not satisfied with any of the aspects of the service/site or the given Agreement, You are free to terminate the Agreement and stop using the OwnDrives services. In no event OwnDrives is liable to You or any third party for damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of use, data, goodwill, business or profits) arising in connection with this Agreement or from Your access to or use of, or liability to access or use, OwnDrives site, content, files or services, or for any error in the site, content, files or services, whether such liability comes from any legal theory, whether or not OwnDrives has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Please feel free to send your questions to OwnDrives company on its legal Agreement via our contact page.